Click on a topic to display detailed information.
Accessing Your Account
To register your account information online and receive a password via email, simply fill out the online registration form. Please make sure that your name, address and owner number matches the information on your contract exactly. If there are two people on your account, please register using the name of the first person listed on your contract.
If you’ve already registered but have not received your password, please re-enter your registration information as it appears on your contract. Make sure that your email address is correct. You will receive your temporary password within one hour.
After you’ve registered, you can make changes to your online account information—such as your password or email address—in the Change Your email or Password section of the Web site.
Your password enables you to access your WorldMark account online. Please keep your password in a safe place.
Once you have successfully registered, you should change your password to something you can easily remember. To change your password, please:
1. Sign in with your existing password
2. Click on Change Your email or Password
3. Change your password
If you forget your password
If you have forgotten your password please click here to retrieve it. If you have any further questions or problems signing into the Owners Only section of the website, please feel free to call WorldMark Owner Services at 1-888-648-7363.
Booking A Reservation Online
The Vacation Planning section provides useful tools that allow you to check resort availability and calculate the number of credits needed to book your stay. Once you've planned your vacation, you can book your WorldMark reservation from this section as well.
Online reservations can be made daily from 6 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. PT.
Please use the Vacation Planning section as an enhancement to your other WorldMark vacation planning tools—the Daily Vacation Credit Value booklet and your knowledgeable WorldMark Vacation Planning Counselors.
You may use any of the following options to book a single available WorldMark resort unit. Online reservations can be made only if the arrival time is at least 48 hours and no more than 13 months in advance. Regular booking windows still apply.
- Vacation, Trade, Incentive, and Assigned Credits
- Bonus Time
- FAX Time
- Elite Rentals
Our Vacation Planning counselors are available to assist you with these other reservation types. Simply call 1-800-457-0103.
- Reservations starting within 48 hours of arrival at the resort
- Reservations that use a combination of vacation credits and cash (including cruises, Footloose and getaways for credits)
- Grouped reservations
- Inventory Specials
In order to book a reservation online, your account must be:
- Current on contract payments and dues.
- You must also provide a valid email address upon registering for online reservations. You will receive an email confirmation for your reservation. No paper confirmation will be mailed to you.
An owner is allowed to enter guest information during the e-booking process if the reservation meets the same criteria defined in the Club Guidelines. The guest's first and last names are required, and the guest must provide identification upon check-in.
Booking a reservation through the WorldMark Web site is subject to the same guidelines as defined in WorldMark's Club Guidelines. Online reservations are limited to certain transactions; any other reservation types must be made by calling the Vacation Planning Center at 1-800-457-0103.
The first step in booking a reservation online is to go to the Homepage and Sign In located on the right navigation bar. If you have not already signed in, you will be prompted to do so.
Once you are signed in, click on the “Vacation Planning” link and begin by searching for an available resort.
There are two ways to search for available units:
- “Quick Search” allows you to search for available inventory by entering your arrival and departure date and resort location. This function also allows you to search for inventory available on Bonus Time.
- The “four-month calendar” displays available inventory in four-month increments. This section allows you to view available inventory up to 13 months in advance by region, resort location and unit size. You also can calculate the number of credits needed to book a particular unit.
Once you find available dates at a resort using either search method, click “e-book check.” If you meet all of the e-booking criteria, you can book the unit online by simply following the steps on the Web pages.
The reservation must be completed within 15 minutes once an owner begins the online reservation process.
Please keep in mind that resort availability changes as WorldMark owners make and cancel reservations. In addition, WorldMark’s Vacation Planning counselors accept reservations seven days a week. There can be a three-minute delay between the completion of a reservation and an update of online resort availability, meaning that you might find that space isn’t available when you start your reservation even though it appeared as available in the availability screen.
Once your reservation is completed, you will see a confirmation page displaying a confirmation number. You will also receive a confirmation email sent to your email address on record.
Please be advised that you will not receive a confirmation letter in the mail. However, you can always view your reservation information by clicking on the “View/Cancel Reservations” link. By clicking on a confirmation number, you will see your confirmation information.
Any charges associated with your online reservation will be detailed and displayed during the reservation process. A valid credit card is required for payment. For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express online.
If you have any previous unpaid reservation charges, the balance will be added to the total charge of the reservation being made online.
Our online payment system uses 128-bit SSL encryption for your protection. Encryption is the process of encoding data into an unreadable format, using complex mathematical equations called algorithms, to scramble the information for transmission over the Internet.
Certain reservations may be canceled online. You may view all of your reservations and choose which ones to cancel by clicking on “View/Cancel Reservation” on your account page.
If a reservation cannot be canceled online, you will be instructed to call the Vacation Planning Center at 1-800-457-0103. Please have your owner number and/or confirmation number ready to expedite your request.
There is a 48-hour waiting period between canceling a reservation and making a new reservation whenever any of the following occurs:
- The owner is canceling a one-week reservation in Red Season and then requests to rebook that same reservation for less than a week within 60 days or less of occupancy.
- The owner is canceling a vacation credit reservation and then requests to rebook that reservation as a Bonus Time reservation.
- The owner is canceling a regular Bonus Time reservation and then requests to rebook that reservation as a guest-only reservation within five days of use.
Reservations booked at Asia Pacific resorts can only be booked a maximum of 11 months in the future.
Bonus Time cannot be used on an Asia Pacific reservation.
The confirmation brochure lists local information to make your visit more enjoyable as well as driving directions to help you get there. Each WorldMark, The Club resort Web page has a link to the confirmation brochure.
To download a confirmation brochure, visit the resorts section of the Web site and go to the appropriate resort page. Then click on the “confirmation brochure” link. To download the brochure you must be able to view Adobe PDF files.
If you are attempting to search for either airfare, car rental or hotel using the WbW Travel online booking engine, and after performing a search, and the results page does not display (either a white page or a message that shows server information is displayed), please log off of the website and delete your temporary internet files and browsing history before logging back in. This should resolve any display issues you are experiencing. If this does not resolve your display issue, please contact WorldMark Owner Care at 1-888-648-7363.
If you are having difficulty viewing images on our website, or are having other display issues, it is possible that those issues are being caused by the Internet browser you're using. Our website works best on Internet Explorer V. 6.0 or higher or Google Chrome. We do not recommend viewing our website on Safari browser because many of our images are Adobe Flash-based and Safari does not support Adobe Flash image files. Also, we currently do not have a mobile version of our website; hence, it is best viewed on a PC or laptop.
There are several reasons why you may experience difficulties while attempting to book an online reservation. Whenever an online reservation cannot be completed, an error page describing the reason will appear. A list of the types of reservations that may and may not be completed online can be found by visiting the online reservations section. For additional help, please contact us using our secure form.
To ensure that all information is stored safely in case it is needed at a later date, it is necessary for WorldMark’s Information Systems team to back up owner data daily from 3 a.m. to 6 a.m. PT. Occasionally, this process may take a little longer. During that time, your credits may appear as “not available” in the Lobby, Vacation Planning and Reservation History sections of the Web site. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please try to check the availability of your favorite resort later or call the Vacation Planning Center at 1-800-457-0103. If this does not resolve your issue, please click here for the WorldMark contact form.
In order to view your account, please make sure that cookies are enabled on your browser. To enable cookies in Microsoft’s Internet Explorer:
- Click Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Advanced.
- Then check the following three boxes:
- Override Automatic Cookie Handling
- Accept first-party cookies
- Always allow session cookies
- Then restart your Web browser and try to access the site again.
You may also want to “clear your cache,” or delete your temporary Internet files (also referred to as “clearing cached files”).
All Web browsers maintain a “cache,” or copy, of recently viewed Web pages and related files on your computer’s hard drive. Since these files are temporarily stored on your computer, the process of loading them is sped up when you revisit them because the browser does not need to retrieve the contents across the Internet a second time. By clearing your cache, you ensure that you will retrieve the most current copy of the Web page.
To clear your cache:
- Open your Internet Explorer browser.
- Select “Internet Options” from the “Tools” pull-down menu. You will find the “Tools” option in the top part of your browser.
- In the Temporary Internet Files section located in the middle of the Internet Options dialog box, click the “Delete Files” button.
- In the pop-up that appears, check the “Delete all offline content” box.
- Click the OK button.
- Click the OK button on the Internet Options dialog box.
- Close all of your browser windows.
- Open a new Internet Explorer browser.
- Go to the WorldMark site and Sign In again.
It is necessary to have Java technology in order to run certain applets. However, support for Java is not included in Windows XP, Internet Explorer 6 or Internet Explorer 5.5 Service Pack 2. To enable Java, simply download and install Sun Microsystem’s Java plug-in (preferred for Windows XP, Me, NT, 2000, 98 or 95) or Microsoft Java Virtual Machine. To download and install Java
- Select “Tools” from the menu.
- Select "Internet Options".
- Click on the "Security" tab at the top of the Internet Options window.
- From the list at the top of Security options select the Internet icon.
- Select the "Custom Level" button toward the bottom.
- In the new window that pops up, scroll down to the item that reads "Active Scripting".
- Select the option marked "Enable".
- Click on the "Ok" button at the bottom of the Security Settings window.
- Click on the "Ok" button at the bottom of the Internet Options window.
If you receive the “Session Timed Out” error, make sure your browser has cookies enabled.
- For Microsoft Internet Explorer (4 and above), click on “Internet Options” and then select “Security.” Setting the Security Level to medium should solve the problem, but be sure that cookies are enabled.
- For Netscape users, click on Edit > Preferences > Advanced > Accept Cookies.
For questions and concerns regarding your loan payments, maintenance dues and other financial matters, please call 1-800-779-0760 or click here for the WorldMark contact form.
If you have any non-Web site-related questions, please call 1-888-648-7363 in the U.S. or Canada , Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. PT (closed Tuesday from 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. PT ).
RCI members can call WorldMark’s exclusive WorldMark RCI Service Line at 1-800-585-4833. To help make your exchange request as smooth as possible, please have the following information available:
- RCI membership number
- Name of preferred resort
- Desired date and day to start vacation
- Required size of unit
Hours Of Operation
Daily, 6 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. PT
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-7 p.m. PT
Saturday & Sunday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. PT
1-888-648-7363 in the U.S. or Canada
Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-6 p.m. PT
(Closed Tuesday, 2 p.m.-3:30 p.m. PT )