- From Your Online Account Page, click the View/Cancel Reservations link located below the Housekeeping Balance chart.
- On the View/Cancel Reservations page, locate the reservation you wish to cancel. Reservations without a Cancel button are not eligible for online cancellation; please call the Vacation Planning Center at 1-800-457-0103 for assistance.
- Penalties are assessed on all reservations cancelled outside of the allowed cancellation period specified in the WorldMark, The Club Guidelines. Cancellation penalties may be reversed if another owner books the penalized nights. Click the reservation number of the reservation to view the “cancel by” date.
- Scroll to the bottom of the reservation to locate the “cancel by” date. To continue with cancellation, return to the View/Cancel Reservations page by clicking the link at the bottom of the page. Click the Cancel button.
- To finish the cancellation process, click Yes, Cancel This Reservation. If you do not wish to cancel, click No, Do Not Cancel. An email confirming the cancellation will be sent to the email address on file.
If a reservation is cancelled within the allowed cancellation period, all associated credits and payments will be refunded. For more information on cancellation and cancellation periods, please refer to the WorldMark, The Club Guidelines.