Booking online through the WorldMark web site is subject to the same guidelines as defined
in Club Guidelines for WorldMark,
The Club. e-booking is limited to certain transactions as listed
Included for e-booking:
You may use any of the following options to book a single available WorldMark resort unit. Online reservations can be made only if the arrival time is at least 48 hours and no more than 13 months in advance. Regular booking windows still apply.
- Vacation, Trade, Incentive, and Assigned Credits
- Bonus Time
- Fun Time
- FAX Time
- Elite Rentals
- Inventory Specials
Excluded from e-booking:
Our Vacation Planning counselors are available to assist you with these other reservation types. Simply call 1-800-457-0103.
- Reservations that use a combination of vacation credits and cash (including cruises and getaways for credits)
- Grouped reservations
In order to e-book a reservation the owner must meet the following
1. The owner's account must be current on contract payments and dues.
2. The owner assumes responsibility for any reservation confirmation completed
using the owner number and PIN. Keep your PIN in a safe place.
3. The owner must have a valid email account registered through the WorldMark
An owner is allowed Guest Usage during the e-booking process if the reservation
meets the same criteria as defined in the Club Guidelines. The Guest's first
and last names are required along with identification upon check-in.
Payment for Reservations:
Any charges incurred during e-booking will be detailed and displayed during
the reservation process. A valid credit card is required as payment. We currently
accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
If the owner has any previous unpaid reservation charges the
balance will be collected at the time of the online reservation.
The past owing will be added to the total charge of the reservation
being made online.
48-hour waiting period:
There will be an enforced 48-hour waiting period between a cancellation and
a new reservation whenever any of the following occurs:
1. The owner is canceling a one-week reservation in red season and then requests
to rebook that same reservation for less than a week within the 90 days or
less of occupancy.
2. The owner is canceling a Vacation Credit reservation and then requests to
rebook that reservation as a Bonus Time reservation.
3. The owner is canceling a regular Bonus Time reservation and then requests
to rebook that reservation as a Guest-only reservation within five days of
South Pacific Restrictions: (excluding Fiji)
1. Reservations booked at South Pacific Resorts can only be booked a maximum
of 11 months away.
2. Bonus Time cannot be used on a South Pacific reservation.
1. Time Limit: Once an owner begins the e-booking process it must be completed
in 15 minutes or less.
2. Hours of Operation: e-booking is only available from 6:00 AM - 11:30 PM
PST, 7 days a week.