The Hastings River ends its long journey in Port Macquarie among pristine wetlands and magnificent beaches. In fact, six beaches follow the staggered coast, each with a distinct character. The sheltered coves are perfect for swimming and the high bluffs beg for the wide lens on your camera. The resort is located on the river and just a five-minute walk from the town beach. The central shopping district is also nearby, as is the Billabong Koala Preserve.
- Air Conditioning in living area only.
- Wi-Fi Internet Access (Fee)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- For Transient Occupancy Tax Information, please click the Tax Information link above.
- Check-in for this resort is located at the neighboring Club Wyndham Flynns Beach resort.
- This Club Wyndham South Pacific property is an affiliate resort and is not a part of WorldMark, The Club.
- When calling from the US, please remember that Port Macquarie, Australia, is 17 hours ahead of Pacific Time.
- Credit card signature authorizations are not accepted at Club Wyndham South Pacific locations.
- To use a credit card at this resort, please contact your credit card provider ahead of time to set up a PIN number for authorizations.
- There are no hospitality units available. If you plan on arriving prior to the resort's check-in time, please schedule your arrival for the day prior to ensure your unit is ready when you arrive.
- Passport and visa are required to enter Australia.
- Check Travel.State.Gov for any travel alert information you may need to know before your trip.
Billabong Koala And Aussie Wildlife Park
Billabong Park is 7 acres of beautiful landscapes gardens with easy walkways
with over 50 species of Australian wildlife. View the successful breeding program at work in the new koala breeding centre,
with a host of mothers and their babies. You are also able to 'pat 'the
Vacation Planning on the Web
Average Annual Temperature
Annual Temperature in degrees Fahrenheit
Annual Rainfall in inches
Club Wyndham Port Macquarie Credit Values:
|| 2 Bedroom
||RCI award for resort affiliates who consistently exceed RCI's high standards and provide exceptional vacation experiences.
||This international symbol of accessibility means the resort has at least one unit equipped for guests with special needs.
||Multiple phases and/or unit types available. Ask your vacation planning counselor for more information.
||This symbol indicates that, due to local municipality tax laws reservations at these resorts will require the collection of an occupancy tax.
||Resorts available for Exotic Bonus Time. Booking window 30 days or less in advance.
||Full Kitchen: Unit includes refrigerator, sink, range and dishwasher.
||Mini Kitchen: Unit may include smaller appliances, sink and limited cooking facilities.
||Partial Kitchen: Unit may have small refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker and/or disposable dishware.
Unit Types & Descriptions
Two Bedroom: King in master, twins in second bedroom, double sleeper sofa in living area. Maximum occupancy 6.
Underground parking is available at Club Wyndham Port Macquarie. Parking is limited to one vehicle per unit with limited street parking available for additional vehicles on a first come, first served basis. Vehicles must be under 6' 9. The resort is not able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs and trailers. Overflow street parking may be available. Please contact the Front Desk for more information.
Pool & Hot Tub Information
Pool hours are 8 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. The pool is heated and open year round. Children in diapers must wear waterproof diapers designed for swimming. There are no lifeguards on duty. Please refer to posted pool signage for more specific information.
Club Wyndham Port Macquarie
2 Murray Street
Port Macquarie, NSW 2444, Australia
· Washer/Dryer in Unit
· Activities Center
· Barbecue Area
· Fitness Center
· Gift Shop
· Swimming Pool (Outdoor)
Activities & Attractions
· Boat Rentals
· Horseback Riding
· Zoo/Animal Park
· Port Macquarie (PQQ)
· Sydney (SYD)
For airline reservations, call WorldMark by Wyndham at