*Please Note: This resort is currently not available for online reservations. To check availability or book a reservation, please call the Vacation Planning Center at 1-800-457-0103*
Dive to explore a shipwreck, four-wheel over sand dunes, or relax on the beach.
The blue water paradise of Port Stephens is home to all this plus koalas and bottlenose dolphins. With its moderate year-round climate, Port Stephens is also perfect for golf, surfing, fishing, and diving. Venture into the bushland with a visit to Barrington Tops, where rivers and waterfalls run through spectacular rainforests. And with Sydney just a two-hour drive away, the world-famous Sydney Opera House, the Royal Botanic Gardens, or a game of Aussie-rules rugby are all within your reach.
- Air Conditioning in living area only
- No Elevators
- Stairs to all units
- Wi-Fi Internet Access (Fee)
- This is a contracted resort and is not managed by Club Wyndham South Pacific. There is no front desk on site. Guests will be contacted prior to arrival to arrange key collection.
- This resort is currently not available for online reservations. To check availability or book a reservation, please call the Vacation Planning Center at 1-800-457-0103.
- For Transient Occupancy Tax Information, please click the Tax Information link above.
- This Club Wyndham South Pacific property is an affiliate resort and is not a part of WorldMark, The Club.
- When calling from the US, please remember that Port Stephens, Australia, is 17 hours ahead of Pacific Time.
- Due to redevelopment of the resort recreational area, select on-site amenities including the outdoor pool, outdoor spa, sauna, lap pool and tennis courts are currently closed until further notice. Please contact the resort for additional information.
- Credit card signature authorizations are not accepted at Club Wyndham South Pacific locations.
- To use a credit card at this resort, please contact your credit card provider ahead of time to set up a PIN number for authorizations.
- There are no hospitality units available. If you plan on arriving prior to the resort's check-in time, please schedule your arrival for the day prior to ensure your unit is ready when you arrive.
- Passport and visa are required to enter Australia.
- Check Travel.State.Gov for any travel alert information you may need to know before your trip.
Toboggan Hill Park
Nelson Bay - Fun Park
Open daily, Toboggan Hill Park features a mini-golf course, radio controlled boats, video games and an indoor rock climbing centre and of course the famous 1km long toboggan ride.
Vacation Planning on the Web
Average Annual Temperature
Annual Temperature in degrees Fahrenheit
Annual Rainfall in inches
Club Wyndham Port Stephens Credit Values:
|| 2 Bedroom
||RCI award for resort affiliates who consistently exceed RCI's high standards and provide exceptional vacation experiences.
||This international symbol of accessibility means the resort has at least one unit equipped for guests with special needs.
||Multiple phases and/or unit types available. Ask your vacation planning counselor for more information.
||This symbol indicates that, due to local municipality tax laws reservations at these resorts will require the collection of an occupancy tax.
||Resorts available for Exotic Bonus Time. Booking window 30 days or less in advance.
||Full Kitchen: Unit includes refrigerator, sink, range and dishwasher.
||Mini Kitchen: Unit may include smaller appliances, sink and limited cooking facilities.
||Partial Kitchen: Unit may have small refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker and/or disposable dishware.
Unit Types & Descriptions
Two Bedroom: King in master, twins in second bedroom, double sleeper sofa in living area. Maximum occupancy 6.
Onsite parking is available at Club Wyndham Port Stephens and is limited to one parking space per unit. Overflow parking is available and is able to accommodate the storage of boats, RVs and trailers. Please contact the Front Desk for more information.
Club Wyndham Port Stephens
5 Horizons Drive
Salamander Bay, NSW 2317
· Washer/Dryer in Unit
· Golf Course (18-Hole)
Activities & Attractions
· Rock Climbing
· Scuba Diving
· Water Sports
· Newcastle (NTL)
· Sydney (SYD)
For airline reservations, call WorldMark by Wyndham at